I Love Europe Outbound Scholarship
This February, CETUSA is proud to announce that we will be offering a Full scholarship for the 2019-2020 academic year to any one of these European countries:
These scholarships will pay for the program fees for a full year of study in the country. The fees include:
- Soft Landing Camp
- Medical/travel insurance
- Public high school acceptance
- Volunteer host family placement
- Visa support documents
- Pre-departure orientation
- Local orientation upon arrival
- Monitoring and supervision by local partner
- 24-hour emergency support
Not covered in the scholarship are:
- International airfare
- Domestic transportation to host family and within the country
- School textbooks and lunches
- Extracurricular expenses for clubs, sports, etc.
- Passport/visa/resident card fees/transportation
- Personal spending money
The total value of this scholarships is $9145
Applying for a Scholarship
In addition, we require for the scholarship:
- Three completed essay questions. Each response should be no longer than 500 words.
- Why do you want to study abroad?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Who is the most influential person in your decision to study abroad?
- Last 2 years of academic records from school
- One letter of personal recommendation
- Completed Outbound Health Questionnaire
Submit all of the above to email@example.com. The deadline to submit is:
February 28, 2019
After all entries have been submitted, a scholarship committee will meet and choose the winner for each scholarship. The winners will be announced around mid-April. Any student that applies for this scholarship by the February 28th deadline and does not win, will get 10% off their program and we will pay for your SOFT LANDING CAMP which is a $580 value!
Good luck to all those who apply!
If you have any questions please contact:
Outbound Program Manager