Chinese Teaching Assistant Program
Highly qualified teaching graduates from China, with classroom experience, are ready to come to the United States to share their culture and their language with your students and support your teachers!
“CETUSA made it very easy for us to work through the visa process with the teachers, to develop meaningful and fun training plans for them, and to meet all reporting requirements. The teachers meshed well into the life of the school, provided much welcomed assistance to the regular classroom teachers who mentored them, and really became a lively and well liked part of the school community. All in all, it was a memorable year for the trainees and for our students and staff!” ~St. Mary’s School, Medford, OR
Teaching Assistant applicants have:
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- classroom experience
- cultural insight
Host schools are:
- exempt from FICA/FUTA taxes
- exempt from program fees
- not responsible for travel expenses
- not responsible for health insurance
- not responsible for ANY visa related documents
- provide your school with pre-screened applicants
- assist host schools with training plan development
- help candidates obtain their visa
- arrange medical insurance
- provide regular monitoring and support
- assist applicant in finding housing
Flexible start dates available!
Contact CETUSA today!
We have resumes for immediate review.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.423.8872