Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
Housing: Not Provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Based in Chicago, IL, this public accounting firm offers solutions with taxes, financial management, and accounting for a range of clients. Since 1994, they’ve provided financial services focused on meeting their clients’ needs and helping them plan for the future. Program participants will have the opportunity to gain professional experience in one of the largest cities in the U.S. Midwest.
- Preparation of GAAP and OCBOA compiled financial statements, including transaction data entry, account reconciliation, general ledger write-up and journal entry preparation as required.
- Effective workpaper preparation in compliance with firm standards and procedures.
- Train as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks.
- Build strong working relationships within team, as well as peer client level.
- Daily time tracking through firm billing software and sensitivity to maintenance of an appropriate billable time ratio.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Finance / Accounting studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Finance / Accounting degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in this field
- Applicant must speak advanced English, with a strong understanding of English accounting terminology.
- Strong skills of financial analysis
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Applicant must be professional and confidential at all times
- Applicants must submit a 1–2-minute introductory video showcasing English skills and professional background
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|