Start Date: December 2022
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: Room provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
As a leader in high-performance fiber optical components, modules, and systems, this company prides itself on developing best-in-class tech at affordable prices. From conceptual design to the manufacturing process, their operations are all in-house and handled by their highly experience team of engineers and industry professionals. The host is located just outside of historic Boston, MA.
- receive training in chemical vapor deposition process,
- conduct chemical modification on fusion splicing of optical fiber,
- measure energy levels of the materials used
- collaborate with the team on current design and manufacturing projects
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of Mechanical Engineering OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Familiarity with a variety of chemical engineering best practices, etc.
- Prior lab and or research experience
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|