Culinary Arts Program – 10816
Training or Internship
Posted 1 month ago
Start Date: June/July 2023
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $12-24.76 per hour
Housing: $250 biweekly ($350 deposit)
Number of Positions Offered: 6
Host Company Description:
This 5-star luxury resort, located on the Kohala Coast is home to 540 rooms, that reflect the warmth and welcoming nature of Hawaii. Featuring six restaurants, an oceanfront pool, private beach, world-class golf, and more, this resort has something for every guest. Cultural activities including Loa Luaus, ocean paddling, and more are fun for the whole family and give the guests a taste of true Hawaiian life.
- Learn all aspects of high-volume food service in a fine dining environment.
- Assist in preparing food for service (e.g., chop vegetables, butcher meat, or prepare sauces)
- Assist in preparing menu items under supervision.
- Advance management skills and supervisory duties
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be hospitality, culinary, or restaurant management undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of their graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold hospitality, culinary, or restaurant management degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR have 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude, and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
- Culinary and Food & Beverage J1’s are required to have a Tuberculosis Clearance before they are eligible to start work
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Culinary Arts|