Start Date: June 2024
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: 30-day temporary stay upon arrival
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
This 4-star beachfront resort features beautiful rooms with views of the ocean, luxury amenities, and several dining options. The resort also features a full-service spa where guests can unwind. Aside from its renowned beaches, Fort Lauderdale is also a great place to shop, eat, and learn about American history and culture.
- Learn and improve culinary skills through on-the-job training, including the opportunity to learn how to develop and incorporate new recipes in the menu.
- Assist senior cooks and chefs in food preparation, cooking, and presentation.
- Learning and mastering various cooking techniques, recipes, and menu items.
- Assist with the organization and cleanliness of the kitchen, including food storage and equipment.
- Assist with inventory management and stock rotation to maintain adequate supplies.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be culinary arts or restaurant management undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of their graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold culinary arts or restaurant degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR have 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude, and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
- Prior experience in Europe or U.S. is a plus
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title