Electronics Engineering Program – 10671
Start Date: July/August 2023
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company provides products and services worldwide and specializes in the engineering and
production of high technology, thin wall flexible metal components and systems for automotive and
industrial applications. It has diverse engineering and manufacturing resources to design and build unique
metal bellows assemblies and metal joining solutions for customer applications. They are vertically
integrated with all engineering disciplines and manufacturing processes in-house. Sophisticated
engineering tools including CAD/CAM and 3D Solid modeling are utilized to support challenging
- As an Electronics Engineering Trainee, you will gain hands-on experience in various aspects of our manufacturing processes, with a primary focus on electronic systems and components.
- Assist the electronics engineering team in designing, developing, and testing electronic systems and components for our manufacturing processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for electronic system enhancements, evaluate feasibility, and propose innovative solutions.
- Support the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of electronic equipment, including sensors, actuators, and control systems.
- Participate in the development and programming of embedded systems, microcontrollers, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Conduct testing and validation of electronic systems to ensure compliance with specifications, safety standards, and quality requirements.
- Assist in the design and implementation of test fixtures and procedures for electronics testing and calibration.
- Analyze production data and participate in continuous improvement initiatives to optimize electronic systems’ performance and efficiency.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, undergraduate/graduate students OR a be recent graduates who begin program within 12 months of the graduation date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Must speak fluent English (reading and writing)
- Solid understanding of electronic principles, circuit design, and digital and analog electronics.
- Familiarity with microcontrollers, embedded systems, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Proficiency in electronic design software tools (e.g., Altium, Eagle) and programming languages (e.g., C, C++, VHDL).
- Knowledge of electronic testing methodologies, equipment, and standards.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Copy of transcripts and introduction video necessary to apply.
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|