Start Date: April 1, 2023
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $13.32 per hour
Housing: $200 per week (includes meals)
Number of Position Offered: 2
Host Company Description:
The host company is in proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park. It provides a wide range of services for family vacation and group lodging needs. Besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities that accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings, and corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding, and crafting.
- Learn server and wireless equipment locations and set up
- Train on the network environment by working with twisted pair connections, fiber optic connections and wireless technology.
- Learn how the IT department resolves issues in a simple call center environment with calls/voice, voicemail, email and face to face interactions
- To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Information Technology student OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold a Information Technology degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants with hotel management work experience preferred
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Information Media and Communications|