Program Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $30 per hour
Housing: No assistance provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Located in historic San Francisco, this host company is a recently renovated historic hotel that is known for its service and the unforgettable experience it provides. Including two restaurants and large event spaces, the hotel has been the host to many grand events and occasions over its many years in providing excellent hospitality. They are seeking candidates to join their IT team, who are eager to train and acquire new skills in this field.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and engaging service
- Train in leading the hotel’s day-to-day IT activity ensuring all standards are followed
- Comply with the IT Security Policy as it pertains to hardware, software, security/data safety
- Ensure proper backup of all business-related, user-relevant data
- Support the hotel’s stand-alone systems, including systems connected to the Network, point of sales systems, all related interfaces, file server, UPS related devices
- Work and consult with hardware and software vendors to setup and maintain all required equipment
- Ensure that the usage and installation of software is in accordance with the software licensing laws
- Balance operational, administrative, and colleague needs
- Other duties as assigned
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of an IT-related degree program OR be a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in IT or similar field and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Excellent English communication skills both speaking and writing
- Comfortable/knowledgeable about windows servers
- Comfortable/knowledgeable about virtualization
- Comfortable/knowledgeable about networking
- comfortable with Microsoft Office products
- Comfortable with Technology and systems
- Detail oriented
- Great at taking detailed notes – for example, if an issue took 4 hours to solve the first time, candidate should be able to refer to notes to solve same issue more quickly when it arises again.
- exceptional ethical standards – access to sensitive information
- able to lift 30lbs regularly
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Information Media and Communications|