Training Duration: 12–18 months
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Specializing in immigration law, this firm helps clients with cases pertaining to survivor’s defense, family law, citizenship, visa solutions, deportation defense, criminal defense for immigrants, and more. The firm understands the complexities of immigrants’ situations and is able to provide legal advice and defense that advocates for specific clients’ needs.
Our legal interns typically assist our attorney and paralegals in their daily tasks and may be responsible for other duties, including:
- Conducting legal research and analysis.
- Drafting legal documents such as motions and complaints.
- Assisting the attorney with discovery and trial preparation.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in Law studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Law degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in the field
- Applicants must speak Spanish and advanced English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with legal research and drafting legal documents
- Applicant should be very organized and capable of multitasking
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Public Administration and Law