Start Date: February-March 2023
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $25.00 per hour
Housing: not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
The host company is a branch of a larger parent company which was established to design and manufacture core technologies in-house instead of outsourcing them from technology suppliers and by that, reducing the costs. Their extensive knowledge and experience, allows the team to ensure their customers get the highest-performing and most cost-effective technology for their application.
- The participant will assist in developing reliable, efficient mechanical designs for precision custom automated equipment for a variety of manufacturing processes such as robot welding, material handling, quality test equipment, etc.
- Organize, document, and present technical design reviews and project management overviews
- Collaborate with tool makers and builders to ensure optimum manufacturing and build techniques are applied to the mechanical designs
- Explore the manufacturing functions such as manufacturing engineering, production control, quality engineering, purchasing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing management to develop and implement solutions
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be Mechanical Engineering undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of their graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold Mechanical Engineering degrees and have least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in this field
- Must speak fluent English (reading and writing)
- Must be proficient in CAD Design SolidWorks software to include a solid foundation in working with assemblies, drafting, expressions, sketcher, free form modeling, and spline manipulation within a master model environment.
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||The Sciences, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics, and Industrial Occupations|