Start Date: October 2022
Training Duration: 12-18 months
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
With headquarters based in Germany, this host is a well-established beauty brand around the world. Started 20 years ago, the company has seen very quick growth. Aside from creating and distributing high-quality beauty products, they are also taking a stand on social issues by creating initiatives for Zero Waste, Climate change, and helping to improve working conditions for their suppliers.
- Consolidate monthly saleable forecasts with related analysis. The accuracy of the unit forecast has a direct impact on company inventory and customer service levels.
- Gather and standardize quantitative information from Sales and Retailer reports as it affects forecast accuracy and identify trends both unique to retailer and by brand
- Monthly Forecast Accuracy: Report results and provide possible root cause on inaccuracies.
- Conduct regular business and performance reviews related to retailer inventory and opportunity based on weeks of supply and point of sales trends.
- Assist Sales Managers in reconciling and tracking commitments against SAP monthly.
- Support Sales and Trade Marketing in tracking and follow up at the store level.
- Attend weekly meetings as needed or desired for ongoing development.
- Other analyses and projects as needed.
- To apply for the Internship program, you must be an undergraduate student of business OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for the Trainee program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree in business and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Applicants must speak advanced English
- Applicants must be skilled with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of and the ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, and accounting software.
- Proficient with SAP
- Beauty industry experience is a plus
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Business, Marketing, Management and Finance|