CETUSA Training and Internship programs are designed to allow international professionals, students, and recent graduates to come to the U.S. and participate in an internship or receive training in their chosen career fields at a U.S. host company. Our programs provide international participants with professional development opportunities, insight into American know-how, and a greater understanding of American culture.
- Monitor new application submission daily and conduct thorough reviews of participant applications and supporting documents to verify applicant eligibility according to the DOS program requirements.
- Conduct video conferencing interviews with unplaced applicants to evaluate their English skills (as needed).
- Maintain screened applicant spreadsheet and notify Placement Manager when unplaced applicant screening is completed.
- Maintain daily communication with overseas partners, routinely check on the status of their applicant’s availability, respond to inquiries about the placement offer details, and suggest suitable placement options.
- Assist in scheduling placement interviews for CETUSA Placement Programs by coordinating schedules, obtaining interview results, distributing offer letters, and monitoring acceptance. Upon offer acceptance, convey the program details to Program Administrators for them to finalize the application review.
- Create and post placement offer flyers for open positions on cetusa.org; monitor and update T/I position listings on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain spreadsheets of new position listings and update with changes.
- Use social media channels to promote open positions and handle other routine content publishing responsibilities on CETUSA social media platforms.
- Assist Placement Manager with various marketing campaigns and outreach efforts (via email, mail, cold calling, etc.)
- Research and identify potential internship placement opportunities.
- Assist in creating marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and presentations to promote the program to potential participants and host companies.
- Provide general administrative support to the Placement Manager and department (as needed).
- Bachelor’s degree in business or relevant field (preferred).
- Prior professional experience 1-2 years (preferred).
- Previous experience handling a heavy volume of emails.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, heavy database work.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Teams, Outlook, Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient in social media (e.g., LinkedIn, Instagram, and Facebook).
- Sensitive to and enjoy working with people from other cultures.
- Work from Home
- 401K Match
- Health Insurance with HSA contribution