Student Services Advisors
Council for Educational Travel, USA (CETUSA) is a not-for-profit international student exchange organization coordinating exchange experiences for high school students.
The Student Services Support Advisor will play a crucial role in ensuring all aspects of supporting alignment with company and Department of State regulations in terms of student welfare and resilience. CETUSA is looking for a dedicated, compassionate, and service-oriented individual with a strong commitment to providing exceptional support to international high school students during their exchange program in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. However, other duties may be assigned.
- Provide exchange students with a neutral and approachable source of support, allowing them to feel comfortable expressing themselves.
- Advocate on behalf of the student to ensure their needs and concerns are addressed effectively.
- Act as a liaison between students, their host families, and local coordinators, ensuring effective communication and resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Facilitate communication with relevant parties that align with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate documentation of student interactions, progress, and any support provided throughout the program duration related to additional support needed.
- Gathers and investigates facts for reported incidents and determines course of actions as an objective liaison.
- Maintains a goal to resolve issues before they become a relocation by implementing positive action plans for observed misunderstandings, attitude or behavioral issues.
- Enforces the organizations students and host family policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain student cases, noting all issues and communicating with all affected parties.
- Oversees the student early arrival, extension, departure and program release process from start to approval.