CETUSA Local Coordinators are a nationwide network of individuals who are passionate about cultural exchange. Each of our coordinators is an independent contractor. Fully trained and knowledgeable, coordinators recruit volunteer host families for international students arriving for 5 or 10 month stays. They provide support to host families, students and host schools. Their dedicated support of international exchange brings together American families and international students for an experience they will never forget.
- Host family recruitment and vetting
- Student placement with host family
- School acceptance for student
- Ongoing supervision and mentorship with students and host families during program
- Be able to pass a criminal background check
- Have access to a computer and printer
- Have reliable transportation
- Have a telephone and good phone skills
- Work well with a team
- Be motivated to reach goals
- Mostly work from home
- Stipend for each student placed and supervised
- Travel incentives
- Potential for bonuses
- Our coordinators are also awarded Travel Points for each student they place. Travel points are used to participate in the annual CETUSA International Trip!