Start Date: Fall 2023 / Fall 2024
Training Duration: 6–18 months
Compensation: Intern: $1,500 per month | Trainee: $2500 per month
Housing: not provided
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
Located in San Francisco, CA this law firm practices in a variety of areas including corporate, real estate, labor, tax, intellectual property, and litigation law. With individualized attention to every case, they are able to provide high-focused, high-quality legal assistance and pride themselves on providing the best, cost-effective legal services in the San Francisco area. They are seeking interns and trainees in the law field to join and learn from their team of skilled attorneys.
- Participate in opportunities to learn and work on all aspects of cases
- Conduct intake, legal research, and investigation
- Prepare and file complaints
- Participate in deposition, trial, resolution, and appeal processes
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be full-time university students with academic focus in law studies OR have graduated less than 12 months from the internship begin date.
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold law degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR be career professionals of 5 or more years in the field
- Applicants must speak advanced English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Two years (or more) of experience working as a paralegal is preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with legal research
- Familiarity with drafting legal documents
- Applicants must be French citizens
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Public Administration and Law|