Start Date: August 15, 2022
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $10.00 per hour
Housing: Cost-free Room and Board
Number of Position Offered: 1
Host Company Description:
As a non-profit Christian organization, the host company offers year-round facilities and programs to youth. Through various team-building activities, they are able to minister to young people and adults in order to give them experiences that provide spiritual and personal growth.
- Learn how to plan and execute camp activities and develop recreational plans for groups
- Learn to work with youth and plan events
- Help each participant meet the goals established by the camp for camper development
- Assist with event preparation and execution
- Assist in teaching or leading activities
- Provide safety training and oversee ropes course activities
- To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Education, Sports, Recreation and Tourism major studiesstudent OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold an Education, Sports, Recreation and Tourism degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Prior work with school-age children is preferred
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|