Flamenco, paella, fiesta and so much more!
- 10, 5, or 3 month program starts in either January or September
- Must be between the ages of 14 and 18
- Two years of Spanish is advised
- School year begins in September
- Placed with carefully selected host family
- Application Deadlines: 10/1 for January,
4/1 for September
- Academic Year – $9,850
- Semester – $9,350
- 3 months – $8,950
- Insurance – $80/month
$1000 deposit due with application
**Prices are subject to change**
- Public high school acceptance
- Host family placement
- Visa support documents
- Pre-departure orientation
- Local orientation upon arrival
- Monitoring and supervision by local partner while in Spain
- 24-hour emergency support
Program does not include:
- International airfare
- Domestic transportation to host family and within Spain
- School textbooks and lunches
- Extracurricular expenses for clubs, sports, etc.
- Passport/visa/resident card fees
- Personal spending money
Spain is located in the southwest of Europe on the Iberian peninsula sharing a border with Portugal to the west and France to the east. Spain also controls the Balearean islands (Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza) in the Mediterranean, the Canary islands in the Atlantic (near the Moroccan coast), and Ceuta and Melilla (located in Northern Africa). Spain is the third largest European country in size (505.955 square kilometers) and fifth largest in population (40 million people). The capital of Spain is Madrid.
High School System:
Basic compulsory education ends at age 16. Upper secondary school is two years of additional schooling that is optional. Students must finish this additional schooling on order to go on to higher education.
All students take a number of core subjects including Spanish, a foreign language, and history but they also have to specialize in one area: natural and health sciences, sciences and engineering, social sciences, the humanities or the arts.
I am interested!
Video courtesy of “World from Above HD”