Culinary Arts Program – 10838
Start Date: August 2023
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Compensation: $16.50–20.00 per hour
Housing: Not provided
Number of Positions Offered: 2
Host Company Description:
This host company is a luxurious desert retreat offering a wide range of upscale amenities and a serene oasis-like atmosphere. Located in vibrant Scottsdale, Arizona, with stunning desert landscapes and extensive amenities like beautifully appointed accommodations and multiple swimming pools, the resort values exceptional service, professionalism, and creating memorable guest experiences. There are abundant opportunities for career growth in various departments, and the resort fosters a supportive and inclusive work atmosphere. The program participants can benefit from being a part of a team dedicated to delivering top-notch service and creating unforgettable experiences for guests.
- Learn and improve culinary skills through on-the-job training, including the opportunity to learn how to develop and incorporate new recipes in the menu.
- Assist senior cooks and chefs in food preparation, cooking, and presentation.
- Learning and mastering various cooking techniques, recipes, and menu items.
- Assist with the organization and cleanliness of the kitchen, including food storage and equipment.
- Assist with inventory management and stock rotation to maintain adequate supplies.
- To apply for the Internship program, applicants must be hospitality, culinary, or restaurant management undergraduate/graduate students OR be recent graduates who begin the program within 12 months of their graduation date
- To apply for the Trainee program, applicants must hold hospitality, culinary, or restaurant management degrees and have at least 1 year of professional work experience related to the degree, OR have 5 or more years of professional experience in this field
- Applicants must speak ADVANCED ENGLISH, have a positive attitude, and the ability to communicate with clients and hotel associates
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Culinary Arts|