Start Date: April 1, 2024
Training Duration: 12 months
Hours: 32-40 hours/week
Compensation: $13.32 per hour
Housing: $200 per week (includes meals)
Number of Position Offered: 2
Host Company Description:
The host company is in proximity to Rocky Mountain National Park. It provides a wide range of services for family vacation and group lodging needs. Besides numerous lodges and cabin accommodations, it has conference facilities that accommodate family reunions, group retreats, religious gatherings, and corporate functions. There are a variety of on-site activities, from an adventure ropes course and zip line to volleyball, horseback riding, and crafting.
- Learn how to plan and execute camp activities and develop recreational plans for groups
- Learn to work with youth and plan events
- Help each participant meet the goals established by the camp for camper development
- Assist with event preparation, coordinating food and beverage service, event execution
- Assist in teaching or leading activities
- To apply for an internship program, you must be an undergraduate Education, Sports, Recreation and Tourism major studiesstudent OR a recent graduate starting the program within 12 months of graduation.
- To apply for a trainee program, you must hold an Education, Sports, Recreation and Tourism degree and at least 1 year of work experience OR be a career professional of 5 or more years in related field.
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking skills)
- Prior work with school-age children is preferred
- Must be friendly, outgoing, organized, self-reliant, efficient and have computer skills
How to Apply:
- Submit a professional resume with a professional photograph
- Indicate availability dates (start and end dates)
- Indicate this offer number and title
|Job Category||Hospitality and Tourism|